Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Back is getting better but still unable to bend over or get up and down without pain,

Missouri--Ma Betty

but still waiting upon Jesus to fulfill all prayer requests for me, Bro Martin, Pete and Mike's friend, John and all who need a healing touch from our blessed Savior and Lord Jesus, Who is the Great Physician and knows our every need and meets those needs in His own time and in His own way, for He is our Heavenly Father and knows what is best for each of us! Pray, be patient and our needs will be met! Amen! :angel: Ma

n/t

Thank you! My sister is going to the store for me and is coming today but I still can't do too much, so she will do some things for me that need to be done soon...have to box up Dish equipment and UPS it back to them, but can't do it by myself! Carolyn can box it up for me and then put it in trunk! When I get to UPS to send it off, they can get it out of the trunk for me and get rid of that greedy Dish Company and good riddance of it and I will never get their ungodly service again...they are very greedy and scumbags! Sorry, I can't find anything nice to say about them! Back hurts getting up and down or trying to bend over to pick something up....ohhhh the PAIN! The Auctioneer ladies are coming tomorrow but don't have anything ready for them to list...just have to try and remember what I had boxed but memory isn't that great any longer and I'm not sure that the movers moved everything without helping themselves! Won't know until I open all the boxes!

Supposed to go to Dr Tuesday for my 6 month checkup and get my back taken care of...Meds, as I don't even have Aleve to dull the pain, but Carolyn is getting me a bottle today! Than I have to get to the bank and set up a new checking acct with the checks I have and have the checking acct transferred from St. Louis to Cuba, MO but have to wait until all checks have cleared! Can't pay any bills until this is done and be able to pay by Net like I have been so I won't be late paying bills...don't like to mail them as my mail here in Cuba is unreliable and sent a check to my sister and she never did receive it....mail these days is a mess and the mail goes astray too many times! Well that is my schedule for this coming week, if I can get it done! Getting ready for the Auction seems almost impossible at this time, but God is good and He does provide; therefore I have hope in Jesus that all will work out on time! Filled out papers to the place I owe all that money to at once and will try and get them mailed at the post office, too! God Bless! Don't even know I can get in and out of my car with my back the way it is....will check while my sister is here and maybe she will help me get my car filled with gas! :angel: Ma