Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Back in the saddle -

steve in so la

After being away from detecting about a year, today I hit one park for 2 hours (gotta break in my old body slowly ) dug 43 coins - one silver dime, 1964, one junk ring & one dollar coin.

IMG_0449_2_zps5c7128ae.jpg

Here's how I always check to see if the coin is silver - the edges of the recent ones show the copper band while the silver is all silver in color. Probably most people know this, just thought I'd throw it in. I got the high disc boys misses = 11 nickels.

IMG_0450_2_zps5c71106e.jpg

Good hunting to all, steve in so la

You Did It! Congratulations! Actually...I haven't been out this season yet & don't know if I will or not. For whatever reason, I don't have any desire to go but hope to regain the spirit of digging one day.

Oh yeah. You are back at it and doing good. Dug a silver in the first hunt in a year is real good. Congratulations.

first time out and silver in the pouch! Congrats my friend. Canadian coins have the look of silver too.

We moved down to southern Louisiana = about 1 hr west of New Orleans, small town, no traffic, no graffiti, no scumbags, etc.

It's been just over 1 year and we love it. Our son & family live here so we see them all lots instead of 2 X per year. Steve