Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Back in the saddle with some YELLA GOLD!!

stpauli914

So I Super Glued and taped up my foot this morning and hit the beach! 1st time since 7/9 when I cut my foot. Water was glass smooth with a light East wind. I stepped in the water about 6:20am and had my first signal immediately!! Glance in the scoop and even in the dim light I can see it is a ring!!! Woooohoooo!! 1st target!! Looked like a wedding band but there wasn't enough light yet to tell much else. I also like to torture myself and wait until I get home before I look for marks. It was light in my hand so I didn't have my hopes up toooo high 30 seconds later another hit!! Now remember I haven't even made it to waist deep water yet!! Heavy earing with ice in it!!! Once again I can't make out color or anything yet since its still fairly dark. I stick it in my pouch and think to myself, wow, if I don't find anything else this entire hunt I will be happy!! I guess I shouldn't have thought that so soon The rest of the 2 1/2hrs netted a bunch of pocket spills and a broken junk earing. I was washing off the detector afterwards and couldn't wait to get home to check the ring so I pulled it out of my pouch and saw the gleam of yellow gold!! 10K. Its a lightweight though only 2.1 grams but I am NOT complaining!!!! Thats my story for this morning and I still have to check the earing and ice, no stamps but heavy and had a nice medium tone on the excal so fingers crossed.

001-3.jpg

002-4.jpg

003-5.jpg

Aaron

Sweet ring find! I feel left out lol although I have found a couple rings - none are gold :( With due diligence, I am confident I will find a nice gold ring one of these days. Thanks for sharing as it motivates me to get out there and find one.
My fingers are crossed - best of luck on the earring! - Jim

The super glue and tape were worth it :thumbup:

Nice finds - I think that was deserved pay back after an enforced absence of a few weeks........

Nice ring , and jim i dont feel sorry for you it took me 4 years to find a ring , but i bet it will not take you that long LOL

I hope you are right!

GunnarMN said:
Nice ring , and jim i dont feel sorry for you it took me 4 years to find a ring , but i bet it will not take you that long LOL