Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Back home,and lovin it.....

warthog

We got back yesterday about 4pm,our trips to my sister's across the state are always filled with sleeplessness and much pain,both physically and mentally.There is such a combination of factors driving the constant turmoil in my sister's life,it is just too depressing to believe.....

The closer we got to Montague,our home,the better I felt,because God answered my prayers and gave me every desire of my heart I longed for :A loving wife and stepson,a comfy house with almost four acres within site of Lake Michigan (PAID OFF,I MIGHT ADD!!!),a pretty decent financial situation,nobody trying to use us as financial stepping stones,a GREAT Church,and multiple outlets for my music,that everybody loves....Add to that many miles of beach to detect,if I am able to.......None of us have no questionable habits outside of eating:shrug:,life is good,we are VERY MUCH BLESSED............

I can see now,my sister's main problem is letting somebody else do the thinking for her,all her married life,when her kids 'grew up',to put it loosely..When you put somebody extremely in the pilot's seat of a family's financial future,that jet will surely crash soon after takeoff,as it has in her case.

She told me she wants someone else to make the decisions,she is tired of doing it all.......Problem is,her two sons have been doing this all along,and she will be living with her oldest son that is the 'BRAINS' behind this financial plane crash before the end if August,out in Oregon......AND whatever happens out there,she will just let happen...........:shrug:......

I pray that she will be saved in Jesus' name and wakes up to the fact of what has happened in her life and then trusts in and leans on Jesus to work it all out for her good and for His purpose before it is too late to have the joy in her life that she could have had if she had not let others rule over her and make the plans that have gone to sunder when God is not the head of their lives! May God intercede and give her some peace and happines before her mortal life ends! Amen! :angel: Ma