Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Back from the "BIG DANCE"..................................................

Greg from Mi.

This weekend was the detecting clubs spring hunt. On Saturday we went to an old church we had the OK to search. I found (1st pic) a 20, 29, 40, 40-D, 41-D wheat and a no date buffalo. Also part of a old lantern, a large smashed cap that reads: Montreal Canada consolidated distilleries limited cap made in USA and a lipstick holder.
After that it was back to a club members house where a few of us camper overnight. Mike from Mi had burgers on the grill for us ( thanks Mike ).
After dinner we had a nickel hunt ( 2nd pic) I found 25 Buffalos. Then we sat around a campfire and told treasure stories until bed.
On Sunday AM we had a small but great church service put on by a friend who owns a detecting shop and also does our club newsletter.
Then we had a cool contest. A guy took lids from coffee and put in a "keeper" and covered it with another lid and with our detectors we had to write down what it was. Boy did I learn a thing or two. Of the 10 things 4 gave me a # on my detector that I wouldn

Wow!!!! Now thats what I call a dance!!!!:thumbup:

Thanks for the motel for the night! :) Can't wait to do it again! :)

WOW...what a time you had..sounds like your club is awesome. sure wish i lived near by so I could join. wtg on all the finds..seeded or not you did good....congrats on your winnings to

I have been to several club hunts and found that it is not only the "finds",but the comradery with others that is the most fun.Looks as though you all had a good time.Well done.
Waterbug

Between you and Mike did you leave anything for others to find? :lol: Good going Greg and you are young and quick in getting those coins too! Your nickels and the silver are great finds! Like I always say......................Silver is nice! Congrats! :clapping: :)

God Bless! :angel:
Betty

:jump: