Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Back from St. Maarten

Casper-1

Water was really rough at most of the beach there - I found one spot that produced and hit that one alot. I got 6 gold rings and a bunch of assorted silver jewelry - not to mention coins-- And alot of junk.

Going there in Dec. for a week...did you have any problems with customs or local officials with your detector?...jimbo

Hope waters are calmer for you than they were for me - try and find Mullet Beach - if waters are good - you might do good there. Maho beach - to the right towards the resort might be good too if waters are calm. Orient Beach should be real good if waters are calm - alot of money hangs around up there and cruise ships bring tourists on buses up there. Because of rough water conditions I was not able to hit any of these three spots at at all. I tried Orient -but it was to rough. Some high wind -high rain storms had come thru right before I got done there and just when waters were starting to calm - some hit while we were there and roughed it up again.

Good Luck!

Thanks for the reply, We'll be staying at the Pelican Resort Club in Philipsburg...Haven't been there but looking forward to it. Thanks again. Jimbo