Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Back from Christmas shopping.......

warthog

Went to Bob Evans then Meijers,I snagged me an electric cart to ride on.It was fun,but I could sense the resentment of being in the way,from folks around me.I only hope and pray these folks never have to find out what it's like to have to use one....It sure did wear me out,going shopping,woke up the nerves that had calmed down over the past three weeks,too.......My overall thoughts on the cart were it DEFINITELY needs more motivation,such as a 40 horse 2 stroke snowmobile engine would provide.As it sits,wheelies are completely ruled out,I tried my best..........Of course,if it had that motor I mentioned,folks would have to be warned about high speed low flying objects,just about perfect in my opinion.......:thumbup::shrug::wacko::yikes:

Did ya get my list? :detecting:

Sounds like something Tim the Tool Man Taylor would like to wrench on. I like your thought process though!