Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Back field and the new greenhouse in snow ...

SurfCutter

FarmVeiw.jpg

Starting to get the hang of using the panorama software that came with the camera .... I see I will have to get a tripod if I can not find the one I have buried with all the junk from the moving out ....Cold day today may mess around with some photo's and post here later ... Take care all

Bill G.
a.k.a. Surfcutter

n/t

panorama factory and it does a great job. I never use a tripod, just hand held and it does a great job.

This is a pan I did with it as a test. I took four or five pictures from left to right. Then I raised the aim a bit and took an equal number over lapping the first but just above them. Then I stitced the first set. I then stitched the second set. I then put these too stitched pictures in the program and turned them on their side and stitched them. I did it all hand held. It did a pretty good job. There are flaws but you gotta look.

I guess you would call it a mozaic shot.

I have never had much luck with the ones that come with the camera but yours turned out great.

[attachment 115483 panomozacweb.jpg]

Mikie -Not to cold about 10 or so with the wind chill factor I think , tho any exposed skin it lets you know when the wind picks up ...

Royal , I am not sure what the name of the program I am using for these , it came with the camera software set up alone with a card making program , this was 4-5 pictures hand held and over lapped a small bit ...still learning ..

George-CT . Yes Sir , it is my small patch ... or to be more correct that which is to the left and behind the greenhouse by the way . if you are ever up this way your welcome , I think I can find a coffee and at least time to chat if you have also ...

David (TX) ... Currently I am just using the greenhouse for cold storage , no heat or electrical in it yet, I have it setup to start my pumpkins and soon other veggies early and hope to have something worked out for a full time year round operation at some point ..dream anyway , reality may prove otherwise and keep it at current configuration ..

n/t