Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Back down in Southern

Mike Chgo area

Calif. for New Year coming in. I am going to try and stop smoking for my New Years resolution. I have been praying about it also and they no longer taste good. Isn't GOD the GRESTEST. Think I'll be able to make it this time. If you would like to put in a good word for me with our Father that would be great too. God Bless All in the coming year.

n/t

Praise the Lord, traveling Mike....when I leaned you were smoking....I had prayed for them to taste so bad that you wouldn't want them any more! May they be so bitter when you try to smoke that you will spit out the bitterness and won't smoke any more, as cigarettes destroy your health by causing cancer and lung problems, I ask God in Jesus' name to help you quit, because you cannot stand the taste of them! Amen! :angel: Ma

Much time is wasted making sure you have tobacco handy...going to the store to buy, making sure you have enough with you, stepping out for a dose. The money spent, up in smoke. The health hazards. Lying to your insurance company. The list goes on. It may help for you to write down the negatives (zero positives) and when you get the urge, pull out the list and read it.

Keep telling yourself "I have quit using tobacco and will NOT be a slave to them". You Can do it Mike...be strong!

Dear Jesus help traveling Mike be cured of the habit of smoking cigarettes and let him be ill (but not unto death) whenever he tries or thinks he must have one in his mind....but let Your mind be in Him for being able to quit, quickly! Amen! :angel: Ma