Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Awesome......simply awesome

Micheal_R

Staff member
went down to the fireworks display for dominion day last night. I have not been to any show like this before. People went to the banks of the Saskatchewan river and sat on the bank. Each year, the upper bridge is turned into a waterfall for this day. When it was dark enough, the show started. And although the term is much overused these days, the display was absolutely awesome.

[attachment 131492 waterfall92.jpg]

[attachment 131494 fireworks6.jpg]

[attachment 131493 fireworks84.jpg]

[attachment 131495 fireworks1.jpg]

hope you enjou this small sampling.

Calm seas

Micheal

n/t

n/t

Like you, I have never been to a public fireworks show before, but after seeing your photos, I might go to one on the fourth of July (Saturday). Thanks for posting the pictures. Kelley (Texas) :)

Nice clear pictures of the fireworks also. Looks like a fun place to be. I really enjoy the fireworks each year. They do them over the river in this area and the reflection just adds to the entire program. Very nice.

George-CT

n/t

There will be lots of such activities around here tonight, but we don't have anything like you show in your pictures!

Wow is the only word that fits!

Thanks Micheal,

CJ