Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Aurora Aqua Pulse?

Yeah I realize it doesn't look like a very impressive detector, I already have an Excalibur and Aquastar. I was thinking the Aurora might be good for a little covert activity in a somewhat off limits beach area I'd like to check out here locally.;)

Personally, I know nothing about this palm-type detector although I've seen it a few times.

From what I've read it seems to be nothing more than a discriminating pinpointer with maybe an inch of depth. Although, I don't know if thats true or not. Regardless, the concept you have for covert use is intriguing to me as well. I only wish someone would try it out and report its performance to those of us interested.

Aloha
I see that Kelly co sells that detector. I wonder if they will give an honest option on it or just hype it up? My enquiring mind also whats to know how good the Aurora is.

My idea was to "James Bond" my way into areas, unnoticed by anyone as i reaped the golden harvest.
Mine had LED lights, it didn't vibrate.
I found out quickly that four inches was the very maximum distance it would detect a quarter, under ideal conditions.
I think I paid around 700.00 for it then.
I sold it years later to a guy who then said I "crooked" him, had to offer to buy it back to be fair, but he ended up keeping it.
Are they worth the money?

NO.

hello y use one aurora in riverre there a hard dive with low visibility and lot of trash .descrimination to ferous is very good.it not go deep for small target this is bigest fault.this is a detector who work were any one can give a good profit.
good hunt