Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Attention. It,s Willy ,s birhday next week..............

I never thought there was anything to be ashamed of or fear :D I have many friends that would have loved to have made it that far.

Would you prefer not to make it???:rofl:

It was many years ago in the deep south,the state of Alabama to be exact, little Willy was born. A very gifted lad, he was walking and talking at the age of five, months that is. His intelligence was as such,school was not a necessity. Willy left home to venture into the world at the age of six. He joined the circus where he was gainfully employed as a lion tamer, and later as the bearded lady. After a few years he left the circus,heading west.He rode the rails with the hobos,feasting on wiener water soup, and ditch water.After a short stay in California,his favorite state,where he was a Fred Astair impersonator,he headed north to Oregon. There he stayed with the Bogwon Shree Roshnesh.He was again soon on his way to Medford,where he was the local dog catcher. His next move was to Vancouver,where he lived as a troll under the Portman bridge.Carol felt sorry for him and took him home and married him.So is the life of Willy P. HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOU OLD F##T.............:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I can remember when 55 seemed ancient. Who'd of thunk it. It ain't all that bad! :surrender:

Rock Climbing, parasailing, rafting, kayaking, many diving adventures, etc. The young just live with the allusion that they are in the best part of life.

The young can be such fools some time :D

n/t

come on now----tell us an OLD story!:lol: Not really. If I want to hear one I'll just ask Arkie or Sunny!!!:lol:

Hope you have a great one!

Lil Brother:)