Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

At the open mic show....No win,but lots of fun,,,,,,,

warthog

Lots of folks there,in spite of the rain.......Didn't win,but got lots of applause,anyway.......Thats ok,I still loved doing it........This next invitation to play is MUCH MORE INVITING:pastor Tom announced yesterday that our church is hosting a Holy Seminar in 2 weeks,folks fom the Wesleyan churches in this area will be coming here,these seminars are practically STANDING ROOM ONLY,I went to one of them meetings with Marcia last year at another Wesleyan Church...THEN, he said"ANYBODY WANT TO DISPLAY THEIR GOD-GIVEN MUSICAL TALENTS,JUST LET ME KNOW,YOU WILL BE PART OF THE POGRAM",as he looked right at me......WOW,THIS WAS AN INVITATION FROM GOD,HOW CAN I NOT SAY YES?????WOW,PART OF A MAJOR WORSHIPING PROGRAM.........Go my name all over it,let me tell ya!!!!:thumbup::tongue::yikes::clap:

n/t