Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

AT PRO

rockhound

My step son came home today and wanted to play with my new dector. After a hour or so he asked me if i could make it stop making so much noise. Hes 13 and never detected before. I told him that it all metal that it is talking about. Of course he said it don't talk so i had to explain that it was talking just in a language he had not learned yet. He then began digging those beeps,grunts,and squeaks. One hole he dug with a target of 6 inches he could not find pro pointer wasn't beeping. He told me it was a blank hole so i told him AT PRO don't lie. I went to assist and showed him that the a AT didn't lie. This is a great machine with great depth. I have not found much of value but not for lack of trying.Would recommend to anyone from first timers like me or for someone have 50 year experience.

Regards
ATPRO is really a great MD, light little consumption batteries and it also finds objects or small and deep coins over the 10 thumb (diameter 1")
I am really happy to this MD that I can also use in sea, no problems for salt or mineralized terrestrial automatic graund and pumping to lift / to lower spool is perfectly adjusted, no it has more interference, plays only if there is metal ,ferro or silver / copper or good metal, stone, silence
Good hunting to the whole family
some photos
Algerio Bergonzo
Mail - i1jab@fastwebnet.it

Great coin finds.
Lucky to be able to hunt old sites to find nice relics

Joel greets
this Roman coin of August it has 2000 years found Monday where already outcast 15 years ago
ATPRo is marvelous, little consumption batteries and use at the most the sensibility
regards and good person it chases
Algerio

hummm interesting..
hh
john