Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

AT PRO UNDERWATER FIND

tarajudy

I mostly hunt fresh water lakes here in central VIRGINIA.
Today's finds included this real nice men's 14k 8.5 gram wedding band. Found in about 5 ft water 20 ft from shore.6 gold rings this summer + 32.00 dollars in coins. AT PRO SETTINGS WERE STD MODE "0" IR DIS. 20 SEN MAX

Hey Tara that nice ring got some weight too. Read were your using the Standard mode. I seen a video (guy couldn't believe it) His Pro got better depth in standard than zero mode. I never used standard in 4 plus years. Tried it today for a little, I believe it got better depth on a deep nickel than the zero. You notice this?

STD. MODE WORKS MUCH BETTER ON MY AT PRO. NO PROBLEM FINDING STUD EARRING'S 4-6 INCHES DEEP. RING WAS ABOUT 8" DEEP IN THE MUD. I FIND NICKLES DOWN TOO ABOUT 8-10" IN STD.
PLEASE EXCUSE CAPS KEY BOARD STUCK AGAIN. TIME FOR A NEW ONE.

Thanks for coming back on that standard mode topic. Everything I've read says zero was the way to go. It's going to take a week or so of hunting in standard to tell. I guess it could be different from machine to machine. If standard enhances my Pro just a little, well that would be dynamite.

I'm with John. Very nice ring and really good pic of it, too! And that's interesting that you hunt in Standard. I don't think I've ever hunted mine that way. May have to try it some day.

to tell the truth mine never worked in PRO MODE. back to Garrett a dealer 2 times. came back same way chatter chatter all the time. BUT IT WORKS GREAT IN STD MOD AS YOU CAN SEE. Oh yes $50.00 bill was just floating pass me:clapping:

Nice eyeball find in the paper note.:thumbup: