Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

AT PRO UNBELIEVABLE FINDS @1850s FARM HOUSE

tarajudy

This is a find of a life time. You can't make this up. I have been searching around an 1850s farm house that the county has purchased an is renovating.
I decided to search around close to the front steps and this is some of the things I found under the front steps.
it started to rain hard today will go back tomorrow. jeweler is appraising them today and they are real diamond's.

Wow! You hit the jackpot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nice going. :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

I'm not too sure if I would be spreading this kind of information around.

tabman

Wow! Like a bling spill! Some finer antique pieces bring higher $'s than a modern piece with the equivalent intrinsic value. Important to find out who made the pieces if there are makers marks. If you can hold into them for a while you may find it pays more not to turn it into cash so fast.
Congrats!
HH - Bruce

Great picture, majestic home. Helps put it all together. People of "means" / money built it & lived there.

That's some pretty outstanding jewelry pieces. Good job on sniffing it all out. Probably was some kind of a spill. Glad you were able to save it. HH jim tn

1850's farm house, upper income, jewelry stash............ Was it hidden at the onset of the U.S. civil war a decade later ? That's my theory. Congratulations on the incredible finds :clapping::clapping::clapping: and I'm sure that you will keep them in a bank, for your own personal security. ;)

n/t

Yu sure have some nice bragging rites with those finds. You should enter those in the Garrett Find Of The Month and maybe win a metal detector.

http://www.garrett.com/hobbysite/hbby_favoirite_find_2014_intl.aspx

I do not understand these gems but at first glance I would say they are good, very good !! And I share the opinion of Upnorth were hidden in the CW. It is the theory that most excites me
Congratulations, you have been an extraordinary finding :clapping::clapping::clapping:

Excellent finds. I still haven't caught my breath over all those diamonds. Congratulations and keep on looking for the rest of the family jewels.

These are my finds Sunday 10/19/14 the restored farm house was completed a month ago. a lot of dirt was move around for a new parking lot
1938 liberty half dollar, 2- KEN 67,72 1-WHEATY 1951, 1-METAL 2- TANGLED CHAINS.
This farm field now has now been turned into a park with camp grounds, baseball fields, BS camp, pole barns for events etc. and hiking trails to the River
This is a metal detector's dream come true here in central VA. and I'm the only one here LOL.
More to follow

Wow, looks like you've got a great spot hat ought to keep you busy for a while. Congrats on all the great finds!