Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

AT PRO RAINBOW IN SCREEN

tarajudy

Never saw this but my at pro now has a rainbow across the screen (6 months old) even when it's on/ off a huge rainbow comes a cross the whole screen.
This happened after it got wet in the rain. WATER PROOF MY NECK.
Any way to take the front screen off and dry it out???? but it still works fine LOL:hot:

My friend's ATP is doing the same thing. He got rained on one day, never got it in the water. I know they are waterproof and all, but I'm still leery about dunking mine. It's happening next month though, when I hit the surf on the gulf coast.

Aha! That happened to mine yesterday. I thought it was ruined or something. Today it was perfect. I think it's the heat and humidity in the air.
I am happy it disappeared. :)

with the outer faceplate and plastic plate behind it to water proof it. Its like light going through a prism, you get the rainbow effect. HH

It was explained to me thatthe rainbow affect is from temp change and this causes the plastic on the LCD screen to rainbow....so they told me the first of 4 times i sent the Pro back to Garland.

You can call Garrett and they will send you a replacement faceplate and they are easy to change . if you have any more Problems with it