Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

AT Pro on the way!

metalviking

Just ordered the AT Pro Yesterday. What are the key things I should really know about it from those that use it alot? I plan on using it looking for coins and jewelery. Thanks!

I'm a beginner on it myself but I do have a comment. I see you have used the Ace 250 and Safari. My progression has been the same. The AT pro will be easy for you after the Safari.

It seems as powerful as the Safari to me, maybe more. Not as many different sounds but you will not miss anything in the ground. AT pro is a ring magnet.

I just bumped a ATP video I made back to the top since there are some new users. Hope it helps give you some useful info on ring VDI numbers.

http://www.findmall.com/read.php?79,1863890,1863890#msg-1863890

Thanks!!! I will check out the videos!

Good luck and happy hunting with your AT/Pro. I like using mine in the water better than land. I can usually tell what my target is in the water, but on land, it's a different story. Guess it' because I've used it more in the water than land and the wet sand is more conductive.

Been swinging my ATP for two weeks. Couldn't sleep for a week while it was being shipped to me. The one thing I've had to do is SLOW DOWN! Ive been going back to areas I've hit with my whites before and going slow and listening with the headphones for hidden stuff mixed in with the iron. Found 2 rings, first two outings! Been missed countless times before. The ATP is great at pulling out goodies from iron strewn areas. Just gotta go slow and listen! H/H.

Learn the Pro Mode.....Practice, Practice, Practice, Practice, Practice! Learn those audio sounds well and how they correlate with the VDI numbers.

If you havent already got it get the 5x8 dd coil and swing slow in those trashy areas. It will save you your arm too due to weight of the 8.5x11. the best advice I can give is Have fun with it.....I enjoy mine very much......I sleep with it and dine it every now and then not to mention give it the occasional ring.....:). Happy Hunting

Looks like it will arrive on the 2nd. Planning on getting out this weekend and trying it out.

AT Pro due to be here today...and of course we got 16" of EFFING SNOW.....:rant: