Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

AT PRO HUNT 4/14/14

tarajudy

Today's hunt deep in the wood of Virginia.
Some spent shells (3:geek: (2 live) I- 14k gold chain 2- Wheaties 1- Buffalo nick. 1 earring 1- little chain?
AT PRO STD. MODE ALL METAL

Kind of an interesting place to pull out a gold chain. Like they say.....gold is where you find it! Nice hunt!:thumbup:

chains hit 48-50 very faint sound / shells hit a solid 61-62 all the time real loud. I really don't like finding live ammo hit the shell the wrong way and BOOOOOM:starwars:

Great job snagging two chains on a woods hunt! It would be so easy to miss them. That 14K looks like a nice keeper, & I love finding the old Buffs, too! :cheers:

I always ask myself this question all the time. HOW DO THINGS FIND THEIR WAY INTO THE WOODS, PARKS. But we will never know. Last year I found 3- sterling spoons in these same woods. Nothing like a house was around????