Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

AT PRO HITS MORE GOLD 6/3/14

tarajudy

AT PRO Hits more gold today. This is my forth gold this summer at the old swimming hole here in Virginia.
AT PRO was under water about 1 foot in lake water when it sounded out loud and clear (55) mid tone.
Ring is 8.3 grams size 8 1/2 men's wedding band. Setting were as follows STD,SENS 2 BARS FROM MAX,IRON DISC 25, NOTHING NOTCHED OUT 6" DEEP IN MUD.
THIS HAS GOT TO BE THE BEST DETECTOR I HAVE EVER OWNED IN 40 YEARS.
It will find stud earrings 6- to 8 inches deep and more on SS AND GOLD CHAINS.
Thank You
Mr. Garrett
Tom Ruggiero
Virginia

It's always a thrill to see folks digging a nice, fat gold ring! What a great hobby that gets us outdoors, teaches us so much history, and gives us gold rings and all manner of other treasures! :cheers:

Nice hit! Years ago one of my older brothers found a $5 gold piece in a farm swimming hole. He sent it off to be graded and the P.O., 'lost" it.

That swimming hole sure is paying off for you. That's super nice gold ring! :cheers:

tabman