Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

AT PRO FINDS GOLD

tarajudy

Cold here in Virginia, but I went out detecting today at my favorite fresh water lake. Well it paid off with this gold class ring from 1946 10k 12.8 grams down about 9" Cant' read inscription inside worn off but I think that would have made this person well over a hundred I think.

Excellent find!!! Really nice..... Can you tell me what it rang in at ?? And what were you're settings? Just curious , I've a brand new ATP sitting under the xmas tree but Santa has already set me straight and i can't open til Christmas!! So that is ok...I'm not new to detecting, just to the ATP so it is really nice to read all these great success stories... Weather here in Indiana is gonna force me to patiently wait til spring unless we get a thaw and a brk. In the weather. BUT it really nice to see folks still hitting it out there! HH. And Happy Holidays!.... HaloEffect426. :clap: :clap:

STD mode as always 0 dist. stock coil. Most of the gold I find reads in the 49-50s range. I use this detector under water most of the time (fresh) in the summer. My GARRETT INFINIUM LS IS USED ON SALT WATER BEACHES.
No school yards for me.
Water detecting is where the gold is 48 years detecting. first detector was a GARRETT BFO 1971. IT WORKED.
Finds this year a little over 3000.00 dollars in gold, silver, coins, AND do not forget pop tops which also read in the 50s range. Of coarse this is putting in 30-40 hours a week most of the time in the summer.
ANY QUESTIONS EMAIL TRUGGS1944@YAHOO.COM

Nice find!

I think it would make the original owner about 82 years old.