Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

AT PRO FINDS GOLD AND MORE

tarajudy

AT PRO GOLD. 2day find in 14 hours lake hunting and 32.00 dollars in change.
2 gold rings 1-KENNEDY 1979 half 12" down in mud in 3 feet of water, 3 Wheaties, 1- silver ring, and more my friends.
This 72 years young man puts in 20 or more hours a week. fresh water lake beach hunting here in VIRGINIA.

This detector will find tiny little stud earring's 6-8 inches down in mud bottom water. 46 years hunting with GARRETT DETECTORS. ( FIRST WAS A GARRETT BFO 1971) Now have 4 other Garrett detectors 2 for salt water only.

PLEASE EXCUSE MY TYPING

Nice batch of finds there young man. Lot of jewelry pieces there and $32. in clad is a lot of digging. Nice gold! HH jim tn

the 32.00 dollars in coins came from 3 soda machines that faced the sand on the cement I searched for about an hour in that area in a thirty foot circle and out about 25ft.

Nice scoffs. Been swinging Garretts that long also and cannot even recall the first one. Still have a slew of various models but think the Freedom 3 Plus was the best ever ......and still is!