Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

AT PRO FINDS 50.00 BILL IN WATER/MORE

tarajudy

AT PRO DOES IT AGAIN! Today's finds as pictured. I lake hunt only, no need to go anyplace else. 50.00 bill was in about four ft. of water on bottom just waiting for me to come along.

But....you forgot how much $$$ in coins you got!:rofl: On a more serious note, (pun intended) that is a very exceptional find! Congratulations:thumbup:

Outstanding find! :clapping: A guy cant find nothing like that sitting around in the house!:rofl: These detectors get us up and out, and thats where the action is! You woulda had no reason to be out wading if you didnt detect, so cool...good payday!
Mud

There you go, $50. smacks in one swing. Get the bucks all at once. That's the way to do it. Good hunting! :thumbup: HH jim tn

Nice job! What a great hobby, only hobby I know that pays you back for your initial investment. Did you eyeball it or was their a target nearby?

:clapping::clapping:
Mr Mud is right
I need to go to the beach tomorrow, tonight there are big parties at all beaches, bonfires,:hot: drink,:buds: swim in the sea and who can polish your sword ...:jump::rofl: the perfect storm ...

$50 smackeroos, that trumps the $20 I found last winter. Being a water find had to have your eyes popping. Good one.

can't wait till the 4th is over. my lake front beach is where the crowds of people will be looking at the fireworks being shot off from the other side of lake. (ABOUT A 1000-1500 PEOPLE DRINK,SWIM, AND PARTY ALL DAY LONG:clapping:

A good opportunity awaits you! What state are you in? My lake is flooded, and will be for another month. Unless it rains more, like the forecast shows.