Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

At my sisters Church this morning:Just like the big time:shocked:

warthog

When we got to my sister's Church I was to play at this morning,we walked in and I was just blown away by the size of their sanctuary: Think of a venue the size of the Palace in Auburn Hills,at least that is what it resembled,to me.....AND,with that size of sanctuary,comes world- class sound facilities:Video monitors all over the place,wireless sound,full recording capabilities...Up to this point,I had always wondered how Ms. Taylor and I would sound in a venue like this,and I soon found out.........Before SERVICE,two sound techs at this
Church and I did a sound check,and I WAS COMPLETELY OVERWHELMED AT HOW GOOD MS. TAYLOR SOUNDED-Just SO GOOD,EVERYBODY COMMENTED ON IT,!!!!!...We did Alan Jackson's 9/11 memorial song,...I could hear my singing and guitar playing like I usually do,and at the same time,hear what the congregation was hearing,it was just WAY TOO COOL TO DESCRIBE,Crystal clear,not overpowering or distortion,just STUDIO QUALITY SOUND!!!!!!After service,I heard these comments:WOW,GREAT JOB!!!!love your guitar playing!,,,..CAN YOU DO AN ENCORE????COME BACK,PLEASE!!!!!,"...........On the 21st,Im doing an open mic competition in New Era,see ya there!!!!!!!!!!