Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

AT MAX VOLUME

tarajudy

Why does my AT MAX have very low volume no matter what I try. wireless head phones or with plug in MS2 head phones. Can hardly hear anything when passing over penny, nickel, dime, what ever. Volume is set to 8. What am I doing WRONG??????

Garrett recommends cranking the volume on the headphones to maximum then adjust the volume on the machine to where it is comfortable.

pg 11 in the manual

"To ensure maximum detection of faint signals when using headphones, set the headphone's volume to maximum and adjust the AT Max's volume to your preferred level"

The manual says to turn up the headset up as loud as you can, then adjust the control box accordingly. I am not sure why your headphones are not very loud. I presume the batteries are all charged up? Try turning the headset around on your head. You may get a stronger signal that way. Do you live near a dealer or anyone else who has the Max to compare whether it's the control box or the headset? If nothing else works, give Garrett a call. 1-800 527 4011.

Good luck!