Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

At least the tops were on!!!

Sandtick

Found my first syringe of the season...at least the top was on it.

Found my first broken bottle...at least the top was on it...search for the rest of the bottle with my scoop but turned up nothing.

It makes me cringe watching people run around the sand barefoot....if they only knew.

Anyway, I was able to pull out $3.10 in clad. No jewelry this time out.

Hope everyone is having a great week!!

We sure remove a lot of bad stuff from the beach, tot lots, and soil.

Hey, For your first hunt, of the season, you did well. Each day I volunteer to pick up the trash between the sidewalk and the street, in our business area, and I can't believe how many used drug needles I find. Glad you found this one, in the sand on the beach.

Congrats for cleaning up the sand lots! I cleaned the Catholic School and Church grounds from lots of harmful stuff when I was detecting there, for it was in walking distance of my home and I was there often! After their picnics there would be glass, pins and many things used by the Carnival rides that were harmful to the kids had they fallen or stepped on them! I showed whoever was around how dangerous it was and that I was cleaning it out---this way I had no problem with detecting, but did have permission and even helped the ground keepers to find some sprinklers that had gotten covered up! Never had any problems because I picked up the trash and took the trash with me that I dug up! When treating others good, they in turn will treat you good! No one really knows how much stuff we clean up and take out of lawns and etc.! God Bless and keep up the good work and detecting! :angel: Ma