Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

AT LAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TNHunter

Last weekend I went metal detecting in southwest GA with a friend. I met Homer from treasure net forum at site my friend took me to. It was behind 100+yo church where a 1912 house was recently bulldozed. Homer007 was nice enough to share the site and give us the orientation of the house and showed me where the clothes line used to be. After digging many trash targets in the freshly bulldozed site, I was about to give up when I got a great signal on my M6. It read 50cent then 25 cent, then10 cent depending on which way I swung my coil over it. I decided to dig it as it was a strong signal. Once I pinpointed I looked down through hole in my coil I saw edge of large coin sticking through the soil. I was able to pick it out without digging. It was my first silver coin a Barber 1901 half dollar. Thanks for looking and HH.
Paul

NICE COIN :clapping: Great job on your find with a little cleaning that coin will be in good condition :thumbup:

n/t

Now that will make your day...HH Dennis in Idaho

What a wonderful piece of silver. WOW! Big congrats on finding Miss Liberty. I bet she's happy to be out of the ground after being in there for so long. Great find Paul! Thanks for sharing and HH to all, Nancy

LIFE IS LIKE A BOX OF CHOCOLATE YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT YOUR GONNA DIG UP! KEEP ON EATING THAT CHOCOLATE.
GREAT JOB!