Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

At last I found it......

George-CT

Oh yeah, the planets are all in alignment. I get almost the same effect when detecting lately.... Geo

n/t

n/t

n/t

n/t

One of my uncles was born with a deformed arm and the family thought they would always have to take care of him. No Sir, not for my Uncle Jack he's a hard worker and a good businessman too. He's 72 now and can still dig faster with one good arm than most young guys can dig with two. He still goes to work everyday at 6am and puts in a half day at his company hauling sewage and toxic waste, then he goes home and 'plays' on his horsefarm with his thoroughbreds which he's been racing for years. Jack probably worth a little over $10M +/- and he loves life and is a great guy to be around; not bad for a so called cripple.:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:
He always used to tell me 'That's not sh!t - That's gold' and he was right.

Best you hurry up and get diggin',:bouncy:

BDA:cool:

Can you see that photo "appropriately framed" for giving as a gag gift???? Hmmmmm.

Thanks for the gag. (No pun intended!)

aj

construction jobs to pump them out. In big letters on it was. Your sh-t is our bread and butter. That used to crack us up. He had come up from the south so had never spent a winter here. He soon found out you needed anti freeze in them if you were going to pump they out of this way. LOL, we told him we needed heat in them... He put a 100 watt light bulb in each of them up about head high. Oh yeah, that did a lot of good. Now, they are expensive to rent. It cost us on race day, 75 bucks each for one and we rent 10 of them. This year we are buying up some used ones and just have the honey wagon come pump then after the race. Be far cheaper...

Geo-CT