Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

At last a slow day. With all the rain here we had a

George-CT

great growth of grass and every other day sun to get it up nice, but lately, the last 2 weeks its rained more than not and much of it has gone by so they are cutting
it up for cow hay and bailing it wet. Some areas are 2 wet and they can't even get in to get it or its layed over flat from just over 3.5 inches of rain the other night.
Have to see what the next growth of it does. July or early August it should be dry . So far other than about 2 days, no summer at all. Eternal spring. I have to say I like the very few bugs around so far. Gettng in short rides on the bike and dodging rain drops on the way back quite often. We raced this weekend at the track and the threat of rain kept a lot of them way. The lucky point in that was they had a big road bike rally close to the club, big benefit ride and when it was over a lot of them decided to do an afternoon of motocross. Around 450 bikes with one or two up for riders at $10.00 a head gave us a little extra money from spectators.
Usually our profit is the spectators gate fee. We keep the fee's as low as we can for the riders to draw them in and keep the track up to their expectations.

Thats about it in this part of Connecticut. I see plenty of new post below so looks like I got some time to spend today and this evening catchnig up.

Later George-CT

n/t

n/t

of premature heat and dryness. I am pecking at the woodlot, trying to limit myself to one tank of gas in the saw. Tough for an old fool to do but i am getting a bit done. Between that and yard/garden, Less time on puter these days like many others.