Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Asking For Prayers of Healing for Myself and Ma Betty Also

SeniorSeeker

For me: Hello Family & Friends
The cellulitis continues to bring much pain, swelling, and rash. My doctor has begun the 2nd round of antibiotics & healing creams. God willing, this time will be the one to heal my feet and legs of this nasty ailment. I cannot go detecting being that I cannot wear shoes and have difficulty walking. Your prayers are appreciated.

Thanks Bro Martin and I am praying for God's healing virtue for both of us and for others who need healing and their many needs met in Jesus' precious holy name! Praise God for all that He has done and will do for all His faithful Children! AMEN! :angel: Ma

n/t

Indeed ... thank you all for your prayers of healing. The majority, of the swelling in my lower legs, has dissipated, as has most of the pain. That nasty rash has all but gone away, with a second bout of antibiotics and special healing cream. It's so refreshing to simply live life and not have a day to day filled with stress and uneasiness. Who knows ... maybe I'll get a little detecting in this summer and early fall. Thanks again to you all, for your prayers.