Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Asking For Prayer Please

SeniorSeeker

For the past few days, the second-hand cigarette smoke has been so bad that I've had trouble breathing. My chest, back, shoulders, & arms hurt so bad that I had all I could do to walk from one place to another. Last night, at about eleven pm, the attack became so bad that I nearly called an ambulance to take me to Butterworth ER. I don't know what time it was but I finally feel to sleep and awoke this morning feeling really weird or maybe the word is apprehensive. I can sence the attack is beginning again this morning. I'll keep a close eye on it and, if it gets as as bad as it was last night, I won't hesitate to call Life Ambulance. Please pray for relief from the second-hand cigarette smoke and from whatever it is that's making me hurt so bad. I thank you, in Jesus Name, Amen.

providing him with the means to move from where he lives to where the living free from smoke and pain would be great for him and may Your healing touch remove all hurt and pain for him to feel better quickly! I know You can do it, Lord, and You are willing to help Your own and give us favor, so I give You Praise and Glory for the grace and mercy You have given us and for Your healing Holy Spirit, Who provides and guides us in the ways to go for what is best for each of us....through better health and financial provisions! Thank You, God and Lord Jesus for hearing and answering our prayers for Martin and Your Children! Amen! :angel: Ma

n/t

Praying for you Martin! Hopefully you can somehow remove yourself or correct the problem you are having with second hand smoke.

Cigarette smoke can trigger asthma attacks in me,not to mention I HATE THAT NASTY,SMELLY HABIT:veryangry::rant:

Praying here Martin.