Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

As the Guv said in the upper posted announcement... ..Him and his kids need some help

Elton

Earlier on Finds Treasure Forums we had the unpleasant task of posting
JMT Detectors John M. Tracy lost his wife due to a terrible tragic car accident

John has two special needs children that is now taking all his time to care and provide for.
John has had to close his business at this time to achieve that goal.

Finds Treasure Forums ask that if you will please make a donation to the
Jenny Tracy Memorial Fund

Mail to..................................................

Jenny Tracy Memorial Fund
c/o Brenda Wolfe
16344 N. 700th St.
Robinson, IL 62454

Make checks payable to the Jenny Tracy Memorial Fund. It is being handled through John and Jenny's bank.

This will give John a helping hand in the care of his children at this tragic time in his and their life.

Thank you in advance for your donations. Our deepest sympathy goes out to John and his family.

Finds Treasure Forums

I was just a telling my wife they had set up a page for him last night. Thanks for the reminder.

Cannot give $ at this time but I will surely offer prayers for him and his chrildren for direction in the weeks and months ahead.