Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

AS ONE VET TO ANOTHER THANK YOU FOR SERVING

Can't help but wonder if the U.S. navy has sent Aircraft Carriers, to the Philippines, with fresh water, food & supplies??? I surely hope so. I have many friends there and am very worried for their safety.

Thank you pennies and to all Veterans for serving to protect our homeland of America! May God Bless you and yours with protection and provide every need! Amen! :angel: Ma

Thank you Pennies for your service and to all the Veteran's here on Findmall. God Bless.

GReg

As you know i'm from England so I thank the British forces for everything they have done in the past the present and what they will do for us in the future.I also thank our allies,the greatest of which is the U.S.......so thank you guys for all the help and support you have given to us over the years to help us maintain our safety and freedom.
In this time of rememberence we need to pay tribute to all those,from whatever nation, who fight alongside us to keep the world a safer place to live in.

Nauti Neil said:
As you know i'm from England so I thank the British forces for everything they have done in the past the present and what they will do for us in the future.I also thank our allies,the greatest of which is the U.S.......so thank you guys for all the help and support you have given to us over the years to help us maintain our safety and freedom.
In this time of rememberence we need to pay tribute to all those,from whatever nation, who fight alongside us to keep the world a safer place to live in.

Thank God for the british, or we would all be speaking French in America. French and Indian war. I served Vietnam 1969-1970, Infantry.

Thank you Hunter12 for serving and doing your duty to keep our nation free and May God Bless you and yours! My brother Cliff was in the army during the 60's and my brother Larry was in the Navy during the same years! Both have passed away but they did their time doing what was right for the USA! Amen! :angel: Ma

and thank you for your service.