Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

arrival of the cibola

ace250hunter

Received the package tonight but was unable to test already dark will be up with the sun for a few hour hunt in the yard time to what the ace 250 left behind....

well I am very impressed with the cibola ability to disc out iron and other trash it is considerably better at this than the ace was I only dug 3 targets one was trash after that i only dug what i thought were coins poor pratice I know will change but only had a short time and wanted to see this thing perform. the two zincs were about 2-3" down the trash which was aluminum pie pan was about 10-12" which was very cool even though it was trash....

Congrats on the new Cibola! It sounds like you are enjoying it. Good luck to you with your hunting, Beale.

i started with an ace 250 . it was great! then i started to get this nagging feeling that i wasn't finding all that was there to be found and i was right ! so i bought a vaquero,the difference to me is awesome! blowfly hh

After a few minor hunts make that very minor as in been to busy to go any where than back yard I am very impressed with the cibola. I have hunted my yard many times with the ace but i was still able to find many new targets with the cibola wheat penny,few zincs, and large piece of mashed copper. Cant wait to relay test it at the old home site we have been working this site off and on for 6-7 months and still finding many. Cant wait to see what the cibola will find that the ace never saw....

You will wonder if the batteries were dead in your Ace once you retrace your steps with the Cibola. Trust me, I've been down that road (except with the Tejon)

Dan