Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Arkie John, Lil Sis, and Lil Brother update......

Lil Brother

Arkie is back in Arkansas as I speak. His plane came in to Little Rock at 1130 this morning. He told me the other night that he was going to take this week end off, but would see me soon. I'll have him check in when he gets over his "jet lag"

Linda is back from vacation and is experiencing dome technical difficulties at the moment. She doesnt feel well at all and could sure use some prayers. She will be back in time. The last I heard, her computer was giving her fits, but she hopes to have it going soon.

Iwent back to the doctor on Monday to find out that my white blood count is low thus making me more exhausted than usual. The doc told me that he could start me on a daily injection plan soon with a little stronger medicine. I only have 4 injections left of this round, but these could be long weeks ahead. Please keep us all in your thoughts and prayers. Thanks and God Bless you all.

Lil Brother:):)

Good to hear Arkie is back on terra-firma. Will keep both you and Linda in our prayers!

Dave

And thank you for doing that favour I asked of you. Things seemed to go pretty well.

You are always in my thoughts and prayers.

Take care..

Sunny skies, clear water,calm seas

M

if eveything was ok with you folks. You all take care of yourselves and keep us posted as you are part of our family