Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Arkie, I told everyone that I would post a picture of the turkey call :)

Micheal_R

Staff member
This is a piece of art and I just cannot say enough about it. Told Sunny that it is much too good to actually use. :) However, come next season, I MAY take it out and road test it. :)

Take care my friend. We miss seeing you up here, but lets try for next year. Sorry I was so abrupt last night on the phone.!:blush: Just having an early night and we were tired. Those youngsters can whip my butt I guess! :)

Sunny skies, clear water, calm seas, fair winds

M

n/t

early one morning but I found out later he was just in the washroom! :D

n/t

2 o'clock in the morning and the little suckers and scratching at the bedroom door to get out. I guess all that white and black fur tearing around, and nipping at the bear confuses it.

sunny skies

M

You my friend, have a big heart! Those here who know you much better than I are surely aware of it. Now I know you were just making a flippant statement but I picked up on it as a chance to tell your friends what "I" think now that I've met you in person. You sir, are a gentleman, your wife is a lady and I'm glad to have met you!

Now I'll get off my soapbox and get back to photoshop!

n/t

It is made of the ulna, radius and humerous of the wing of a wild turkey. You can do a google search on "wingbone turkey call" and come up with all kinds of ways folks have make them.

And Mike, there are also sound bites on some of the sites that let you hear how it's SUPPOSED to sound. :D It's one of the harder calls to master. If we ever go huntin' together, I'll call 'im in for you. OK?

You all have a great day. <><

aj

n/t