Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

ARKANSAS

butch...ar

lots of things have kept me from the computer as of lately but here is a couple of them. My only grandson, visits me everyweek and I make the time to spend it with him tinkering in man tools n the shed.

My contracts mowing stopped for the winter and boy was I glad, this summer hurt this old man----along with them 2 twenty five year old red heads I hired on as helpers.

But, when it is time for my number to be called, I want to skid into the grave sideways, kicking up dust, shouting at the top of my lungs, WOW, what a ride it was:clsoedeyes:

but, I surely hope my number is not called soon by the animal that made these tracks after I had walked to my deer stand before daylight one morning.

Maybe, get a 30 pack of Budweiser and he and I can sit down and agree on some things for he is in my woods, I am not in his.

Got a 6 point white tail buck opening day of the muzzle loading short season. 100 yards with open sights---there is no story to tell on it---for I was paying attention to a darn BAR, growling in the woods real close

promise to try and be around a little more than I have been

Butch..ar:usmc:[attachment 39416 bear.jpg][attachment 39417 close.jpg][attachment 39418 grandson.jpg]

As for the bear, we get more than our share of those critters up here too. Sometimes a little nerve racking.

are just supposed to answer roll call once in a while, that you are okay! We all worry when someone drops off completely. My how your grandson has grown. Bet he loves his grandpa as much as you love him! Between him and the redheds, I bet you are worn smack dab out!!!! Only thing is, the redheads will kill you! :lol:

The bear around YOUR woods is a real threat. There was one posted in the local paper that someone shot! I know they are dangerous, but I would rather call someone to capture it and take off the his neck of the woods. Sometimes, though, that is not an alternative. Hope he finds his way back home before hard winter.

We miss you, friend, and your wonderful stories. Maybe you have some backed up there in your mind and will get to writing some as winter comes on. Glad to hear from you, and glad you are doing okay! :)

you must have changed your email addy cause it kept spittin back at me. Good shot of you and the grandson, both keepers! Did you title it "grampa marshmellow"?:biggrin:
The Bear is nice to have around, do they eat Fire Ants? If so, just send it to Fred when its done around your place:lol:

Congrats on the buck and that's a handsome lad ya got there!

Dave

Your story about owning that bar,the cat and the ladies. What a beautiful read that was ! One of my favorites ! Anyways, it's good to have you back and I hope all is well. And that's one heckuva good lookin' grandson you've got there. It doesn't get any better than that.:clap:

don't need to write a story to stop and visit with friends. :D

If that bear gets in your way, just kick it. That MIGHT work. If it doesn't----well run! :D

That is one cute grandbaby there!!

What type of muzzle loader are you using butch? I am looking at a Sharps.. Not a muzzle loader but a real nice roling block.

Now those redheads... they are girls , aren't they? :lol:

Sunny skies

M

Just love the blue-bib overalls. You not lookin' so bad yoreself. A good six point (Canadians can't count I reckon:lol: ) and a beautiful/handsome grandson will do that to you!

aj