Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

:argue:I finally found somthing my wife "HATES "

Antique lover

I found this while me and my buddy was detecting.It was in a old log barn on the piece of land.. The person that owned the land said I could have it. It was covered inside and out with the old white ROTTEN cloth. I took the cloth off, cleaned it up . I took it this week to a friend and he did the inside of it for me.It is VERY old. Made of pine. NOW the problem. My wife thinks I have lost my mind. She really did not like it , when ever she opened it up and seen the bones inside. (they are fake).She told me it was either her OR the old casket ! Boy I miss her !

n/t

Just in time for Halloween. The neighborhood trick-or-treaters will never forget going to your house.

Hope it was never used...Probably planned to be used and never was...Kinda creepy...lol

HH,

Don't laugh anyone who has had to buy a casket from a funeral home would jump on finding one.

My aunt had no money when my uncle passed away and at first the funeral home refused to work with her, I went online and actually found a casket for $800 shipped that the funeral home wanted $2500 for. All I had to do was drive an hour and pick it up at the airport. I know it sounds freaky and such but funeral homes are ripping you off taking advantage of your grief. I would of picked up the casket for her and took it to the funeral home, but the funeral home changed their mind when they found out what I was going to do, so instead they cut her a really good deal.