Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Are You Friendly Here? :lol:

Myron

Hi,

My name here is Myron and I'm looking for a friendly replacement Tesoro forum to replace the friendly official Tesoro forum that's always down.

Are Tesoro lovers welcome here?

Myron

Of course!!!!! Come on in- the water's fine. Are you the badger using a Tejon????
Greg

Oh yes.
Welcome.
That's the same reason I'm here.
I use the Vaquero and love it.

[quote gregl01]Of course!!!!! Come on in- the water's fine. Are you the badger using a Tejon????
Greg[/quote]

Oh yes, I am the same.

Myron/Badger/etc.

I really have to wonder if the constant breakdowns are planned? Maybe they're telling us to move out to this site or that other one?

What do you think?

Myron

I would like to have all the past post for future reference and reading.
If they could or would provide that would be nice.
There's a lot of information to be lost forever.

fortunately for them their detectors hold up better than their web site. They should let the posters know what is going on.

n/t