Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Are Omega and Delta Coils interchangeable??

I just traded my F75-Ltd for an Omega ( 3 coil package ) and a Delta. Since I'm mainly going to be using the 11"DD on the Omega I was wondering if I could use the Omegas 10" eliptical coil on the Delta instead of the Deltas Round 8" concentric coil?? Thanks in advance for any input given. HH - CoinShooter-Craig

Th pin pattern on the plus looks the same the only difference that I see is that the cable for the Delta coil ( 8" round concentric ) is quite a bit thinner. - CoinShooter-Craig

four Tek "Greeky" models share the same search coils.

Alpha

Hi Monty. Thanks for your in-depth reply to my question. Your insightful posts always make for great reading. I for one appreciate the time and thought that you put into your posts to share your knowledge with newcomers to the hobby ( me included - I've been at it about three years - procrastinated about 15 years before I finally bought my first detector ). Thanks again and Happy Hunting! CoinShooter-Craig