Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Aptx LL earbuds- Not

relicmeister

I want a pair of earbuds for my equinox 600 to use in warm and hot
weather. I ordered a pair of Mpow Cheetah that advertise as
low latency, but when I paired them with the 600 they were
not low latency just regular aptx. I kept them for work to use for
listening to podcasts. I then tried a pair brand name Aukey, that
clearly specified they are low latency. When I paired them to my
600 Igor the same result. These are being returned. Now I just
ordered a pair of sennheiser cx 6.00 BT which many have
stated work well on the equinox. I ordered them on eBay
and will have them soon, but when I saw they are being sold by a
Chinese company I fear they could be knockoffs.
Has Anyone had a problem with this brand not working ?

Sweeping-4-junk said:
Lucky for you absolutely nothing will pair with my 800 except the ML 80 s. I got a duffy nox.

Duffy....:lol:

I Have ACECOOL earbuds that have no perceived delay. Cost about $23.00 off Amazon. They have been working great for about two years. I like them so well I bought a second pair just in case.

Just up a set of wired earbuds you like the best and use them with the WM-08. The problem with wireless buds is that they have a very short battery life. they are meant for using for short times, not spending a day out hunting.

Why did Minelab make such a big blunder. There are many here that would like to you earbuds ( me for safety in some areas that I hunt)

Doug

My earbuds will run at least 6 hours. I've never had them die on me. I recharge the earbuds and the detector before each hunt.

Tom Slick said:
My earbuds will run at least 6 hours. I've never had them die on me. I recharge the earbuds and the detector before each hunt.

wow, what brand are they?

I use the Sennheiser cx 6.00 bt. They last all day and are low latency. Also have pretty good sound, for wireless, if you enjoy music.

Jason - Read my first post above.

I have the equinox 600 and no wm08 and with all
the trouble with finding true low latency buds I went
and ordered one from someone who has one but doesn’t need it.
I’m going to use it with the XP wired back phones fixed
In position on a baseball cap.

Relicmeister, I haven’t used or even heard of the earphones you are asking about.

I use Q12 Soundpeats, they pair up quickly and work well. They do have a bit of scratchy sounds but it doesn’t last a long time.

There was a discussion here back in August and that’s why I bought them. You can go back and read those posts.

Tony

I use the SR-71 Miccus headphones with the WM-08 clipped to my belt to keep it away from my head. Then the cable from the WM-08 to my SR-71's. No bluetooth radiation near my head and low latency and great sounding headphones compared to the Minelab headphones that came with the Nox 800. Was going to sell the WM-08 but am glad I did not. Nox users hang on to your WM-08, you never know when you will needed it.

Maxxkatt, how do you cable sr-71 wireless headphones to the module? What am I missing? Is there a port for the wire to plug into it?

Tony

BigTony said:
Maxxkatt, how do you cable sr-71 wireless headphones to the module? What am I missing? Is there a port for the wire to plug into it?

Tony

Both the SR-71s and the ML wireless phones come with a 1/8" (3.5mm) cable to allow you to hardwire the phones directly to the machine (or the WM-08 ).

You can do this, even if the battery is dead in the phones.