Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

April Showers...

Bring a lot of flooding. This is pick heavy so it will take a few posts. But first is a couple of ducks that stopped by. Take note of the gravel. We just finished laying that all around the pond.
The flooded creek is where I have most of my bottles and relics.

The pond breached in 3 different locations today. The pic with the wind mill is where one of those breaches were. My husband and his friend had to put pumps in the pond in hopes to prevent it from breaching again.

The pic with the tractor was taken Saturday, March 24th. It shows how much gravel we had laid and also the bridge that is flooded in the first picture. Then I took photos of the sky after the bad storms went through. We are getting more rain tonight. :thumbdown:

Good thing is we only got about a half inch. Folks a couple hours north of here got nearly a foot!

Hi, Sis Digger, sorry your pond flooded over its banks! Nice photos & pretty scenery! We have had storm clouds, tornado warnings & lots of rain since the 1st! Sure has cooled off in temps--my sister is cold natured & complains but I like cooler weather myself as I get too hot too quickly--she keeps the heat too high as far as I am concerned but I need a place to stay for awhile as yet; so mustn't complain! :lol: Keep on living the better life with Jesus! Sis Ma Betty

We are gettIng a lot of flooding here lately too. This morning we had a dusting of snow. I am so ready for warm and drier weather.