Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

April 16 - Jesus Calling

SeniorSeeker

April 16 - Jesus Calling
By Sarah Young

I am calling you to a life of thankfulness. I want all your moments to be punctuated with thanksgiving. The basis for your gratitude is My sovereignty. I am the Creator and Controller of the universe. Heaven and earth are filled with My glorious Presence.

When you criticize or complain, you are acting as if you think you could run the world better than I do. From your limited human perspective, it may look as if I

Through our faith and love in accept Lord Jesus Christ as our Savior and Lord, we can endure and overcome all things that satan throws at us for tempting us to sin....We have already overcome in Christ's victory at the cross, so we know that we are the victors over sin and death by our walking with Jesus on God's straight and narrow road leading to His glorious and wondrous kingdom of love and peace forever more! Amen! :angel: Ma