Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Appreciate some prayers

dirtdigginlady

[size=large]I am having a procedure on my heart tomorrow at Lexington, Ky. I have been scheduled for about 2 weeks now and I was scheduled for pre testing tmw and the procedure on Friday. They called today and said they had made a bad scheduling mistake and the procedure was tmw. So now I have to be there at 9 a.m. for all the testing then the procedure at 1 p.m. I live about 4 and half hours from Lexington. I really thought she was joking at first but she wasn't. Anyway I appreciate all the prayers I can get that this procedure will go well and that it will help me. [/size]

Praying for you, Theresa to have a safe trip there and back with successful testing and procedure done for helping you! May God Bless and be with you and make you well and whole in Jesus' name I pray! Amen! :angel: Ma

Praying here Theresa. May the Lord's Peace and Grace be with you throughout the day tomorrow, and always :)

and will keep on praying

Good Morning Theresa, we haven't heard how your medical procedure has gone but we hope & pray all went well and you are on the road to recovery. May our dear Heavenly Father bless you today & always. Amen

Hey folks. thanks so much for the prayers. The procedure was much worse than I anticipated but I made it through and am on the mend. They worked on my hear for 4 hours then I had to lay flat of my back another 7 hours. the doctor said there was more problems than he had known til he got in there. I have sarcoidosis and he said it had done damage to my heart. He said we won't know if this procedure was a success or not until after 3 months. Sometimes people have to have this procedure done twice for it to be a success. As of right now, smile, I don't think I would agree to go through it again. the room they took me into for the procedure looked like something out of a sci-fi movie. I was extremely sick after the surgery but I got throught it all and am so thankful to God and all his people who prayed.

You take it easy and mend up we will continue to lift you for total healing.

Glad you made it through. I can sympathize - I had my triple by-pass job & it was no fun but glad to be fixed. steve in so la