Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Anyone using Fisher CZ 21 for surf hunting ?

jim42

Any tips will be very helpful switching from an Excal till Minelab get it together

The machine is a good one and have had good results. Can be a little noisey but it does not lie on the tones. Spend some trime with it and you will like it. I use the excal and CZ and really prefer the CZ. Run Desc 1 and sens7 and it is deeper than in auto, reverse of the excal. Auto is like pinpoint in tone however pinpoint is not anywhere near as deep as running in descr 1. Hope this helps

Been using the 21 for several years. It will do you right. Depending where your at, fresh or salt, trash or not. Set at basically 1. Dig everything, I know thats a lot of work, but you have to clean out all trash, and then slowly but surely, the gold and silver start coming. At the beach, mid tone and higher dig all. You get down to 14 inches, fill the hole and move on. Sorry to say but small gold necklaces and chains you will pass over,thats what the Tiger shark is for. After you clean out all the Lakes with the CZ then go in with the Tiger. I know its another 700.00 ,but a couple small chains and your almost even.