Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

anyone try the golden

findit

just wondering how the golden compared, never used it myself, and i rarely here about it on here. anybody have any experience with this machine and how it does?

I've used my golden u-max twice and found plenty of clad coins,at a respectable depths too.
On my second time out with it I found a very nice old toy (hollow bodied lead horse with an indian
on top of it with rifle in hand) Beautiful old toy! I also picked out a 53' roosie siver dime. This second
site was iron infested!!! IRON everywhere... I am really starting to like these Tesoro machines!!!
I've put away my $1,000 machine just to see what I can do with a Tesoro. I put a 9x8 coil off of my
golden u-max on to my sidewinder u-max the other day and I dug the deepest memorial penny I've
ever dug a coin with my hot little sidewinder!!! (7") I 'm learning alot from the forum posts with all their
information, especially from a top notch Tesoro guy named Monte... The sounds of the golden will take
a little time getting used to but in a short time I think I'll have them figured out as I've been detecting 5 years.
I only use my top end machine if I'm looking for the super deep stuff... THANKS all you TESORO users...
silverseeker 2

You bet!!! It is one fine machine and has the depth to go with the tones. Very fast recovery time and even though the tones are a bit close together you will get used to it very quickly. The 9x8 coil is a great one and goes well with the Golden. Thank you Tesoro for a great machine!!!

John Tomlinson,CET P=VI
John's Detectors

I use the Golden as a back-up machine to my DeLeon. If I find a trashy area, out comes the Golden. It will pick coins out of a sea of pull tabs. Don't swing too fast in really trashy sites, let it work for you. I found a 1912 Wheat Penny about 8 inches down in an old football field. Set the Disc so pull tabs give a double beep or even a broken beep, you'll still find coins.
HH