Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Anyone out here ever use ARA?

Sgt. Silverman

I'm looking to possibly sell my gold rings I've found this year and have heard many great things about ARA out on the web but would like any feedback any of you might have in using them whether it be good, bad or indifferent. Thanks and God Bless.

Greg

Travis says to check out Midwest Refinery. Steve will hopefully chime in on this one....he is knowledgeable.

Thanks Liz, I'll research them. Tell Travis thanks too! Blessings to you and the family.

Greg

I would recommend Midwest Refineries out of MI. Great turnaround on your money, and Best percentage of cash back. Pretty sure Steve in AZ uses them.

Thanks Mike on Midwest, that's two. I'll probably go that route. God Bless Mike!

Greg

Perfect, thanks Martin! God Bless my friend.

Greg

is the best one I found. I dealt with them for several years - tried ARA a few times but always had problems - went back to Midwest. One time they even lost my package of gold - found it several days later. Go with Midwest, Steve in so la

I appreciate it Steve, thank you.

Greg

Thank you Ma and God Bless you as well!

Greg