Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Anyone notice that

Still-looking

when switching from auto sens to manual sens it takes a few seconds for the detector to quite down? especially when running sens at 20 or above? Just curious to see if this is normal..I am guessing it probably is... might be becasue of the cold weather too.. i dont know any feedback would be appreciated.. this is with the 5 inch excellerator coil (great coil by the way)

I haven't noticed it when going from semi auto to manual, but I have noticed a definate 6 or 8 second settling period when it is first turned on regardless of the coil in use. HH Joe

ok I have seen that too. I wonder if it is becasue of the weather being so cold. I seem to recall that it also occurred for me when switching from auto to semi... will have to check it out again.. thanks

Ive noticed this as well and it does seem even more pronounced with cold weather. The 6-8 seconds seem about right just long enough for me to take a breath and refocus as well.