Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Anyone no this company

explore

Hi did anyoner ever do buisness with these people don't the guy is scaming people

DM Outstanding Bargain Xchange
2542 Windview Dr SW
Wyoming, MI 49519

dmobx@yahoo.com

*SHIPPING INFORMATION: We offer free shipping on all Metal Detector purchases shipped within the U.S.

**Tesoro products shipped to U.S., Canada and Mexico only

***6% Sales Tax will be added to MI orders

Can you be a little more specific?

I find this hard to believe, for the last 3 years at Christmas time I have ordered a detecting item from them and never ever had a problem. They were very quick shipping the products to me and all were brand new. Check them out on eBay Seller: dmobx( 2706)
Feedback: 100% Positive What did they do to you to scam you? Steve.

Exactly. You must be specific when you slander someone and back it up with facts. Being disgruntled isnt enough. Lets hear what you got against them....