Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Anyone know

petew

Where I can buy a original box for my 705?I don't have one,and would like to,I usually pack my machines away in the winter.thanks

Petew,

I bought my 705 used as well, but the owner included the after-market Minelab Carry Bag with it, which I use for winter storage. A great cheaper option is an inexpensive rilfe/shotgun case, either a soft bag or a hard box; figure anywhere from $10 to $50, depending on the style and type. (Check Walmart!)

What is the length of the minelab bag? I just got my 705 today from kellyco and the free bag they give you doesn't fit the 705 with the length i have it set at. Does the Minelab bag fit a fully assembled detector?

Unless I have a 15" coil on mine does.
I have one each for the Explorer and the Xterra, and both machines fit their respective bags fully assembled.

I'll look at it again. Maybe it's just a noob being dumb. I held the bag up to it and it looked to be about a good 8 inches short. I have not actually tried to put it in the bag yet.

Ok. Just tried putting the detector in the bag. Not even close to fitting. Maybe I'll contact Kellyco and see what's up. No point in giving you a bag if the detector won't fit.

I don't know what they sent you, but this is what my bags look like (one black and one blue).

Metal-Detector-Detector-Carry-Bag.jpg

nja82 said:
Ok. Just tried putting the detector in the bag. Not even close to fitting. Maybe I'll contact Kellyco and see what's up. No point in giving you a bag if the detector won't fit.

Is the shaft collapsed or fully extended, it want fit fully extended..?

See, I was right. Just a noob being dumb. I didn't realize I could collapse the shaft down enough to fit.